We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
I. What information do we collect?
IRR (“IRR”, “we” or “us”) collects:
- Identity and contact data, including users’ first and last name, date of birth, phone number and email address(es), login authorizations and passwords.
- Information related to users’ use of the site, including physical address, IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
- Aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit.
All of the information requested on the website is mandatory and the rejection to provide the required information could make it impossible for the users to access Zedxion Website or register on it. Users who are uncertain about what type of (Personal) Data is mandatory to provide, can contact Zedxion at: email@example.com
I. How do we use the information?
- Zedxion takes all appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure or alteration of all the (Personal) Data we collect. Our method of collecting and processing User Data could be carried out in an automated matter, and shall follow organizational procedures which are in accordance with the purposes mentioned in this Policy.
- The Data may be accessible to employees or other individuals in charge, and involved in the daily operations of our organization. In addition, we may also authorize and appoint other parties, including (but not limited to) technical service providers, mail carriers, and internet service providers.
II. For what purposes do we collect user information?
All Data related to Users is processed and collected to provide our Services to you and for the following purposes:
- Registration, authentication and login authorizations;
- Access to third-party accounts
- Analytics and content features;
- Personal Data access and device access;
- Displaying content from external platforms;
- Payment processing (fiat and crypto);
- Session recordings;
- Managing support services and contact requests;
- Social plugins and spam protection; and
- User database management and tagging.
Users may exercise certain rights pertaining to their Personal Data that is stored and processed by us. Particularly, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent, where they have given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously;
- Object to the processing of their Data when carried out on a legal basis, other than their consent;
- Verify the correctness of their Data and where necessary, request it to be updated or corrected;
- The right to be forgotten, meaning request the erasure of all their Data;
- Bring a claim before their competent Data Protection Authority (DPA).
II. Right to Object
- When Data is processed for a public interest, exercising on behalf of a competent authority or for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, Users may object to such processing by providing a valid ground related to their particular situation to justify such objection.
III. Additional information about Data collection and processing
- Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by us in a Court, or before legal proceedings that may arise from the improper use of Zedxion, and our related services. The User acknowledges and agrees, that we may be required to reveal Personal Data upon the request of the public authorities.
IV. Additional information about User's Personal Data
V. System Logs
- For operation and maintenance purposes, Zedxion and any third-party Service may collect information in the form of files that record and store certain interactions with Zedxion, known as System Logs.
Certain Risk Relating to Purchase, Sale & Use of Tokens
Important Note: As noted elsewhere in these Terms, the Tokens are not being structured or sold as securities or any other form of investment product. Accordingly, none of the information presented in this Exhibit B is intended to form the basis for any investment decision, & no specific recommendations are intended. The Company expressly disclaims any & all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in this Exhibit B; (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information; or (iii) any action resulting from such information.
By purchasing, owning, & using Tokens, you expressly acknowledge & assume the following risks:
1. Risk of Losing Access to Tokens Due to Loss of Private Key(s), Custodial Error or Purchaser Error
- A private key, or a combination of private keys, is necessary to control & dispose of Tokens stored in your digital wallet or vault. Accordingly, loss of requisite private key(s) associated with your digital wallet or vault storing Tokens will result in loss of such Tokens. Moreover, any third party that gains access to such private key(s), including by gaining access to login credentials of a hosted wallet service you use, may be able to misappropriate your Tokens. Any errors or malfunctions caused by or otherwise related to the digital wallet or vault you choose to receive & store Tokens in, including your own failure to properly maintain or use such digital wallet or vault, may also result in the loss of your Tokens. Additionally, your failure to follow precisely the procedures set forth in for buying & receiving Tokens, including, for instance, if you provide the wrong address for the Token Receipt Address, or provides an address that is not ERC-20 compatible, may result in the loss of your Tokens.
2. Risks Associated with the Ethereum Protocol
- Because Tokens & the platform are based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol may have a material adverse effect on the platform or Tokens. Moreover, advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computing, could present risks to the Tokens & the platform, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services, by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum protocol.
3. Risk of Mining Attacks
- As with other decentralized cryptographic tokens based on the Ethereum, Binance and Tron protocol, the Tokens are susceptible to attacks by miners in the course of validating Token transactions on the Ethereum blockchain, including, but not limited, to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, & selfish-mining attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to the platform & the Tokens, including, but not limited to, accurate execution & recording of transactions involving Tokens.
4. Risk of Hacking & Security Weaknesses
- Hackers or other malicious groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with the platform or the Tokens in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks, smurfing & spoofing. Furthermore, because the platform is based on open-source software, there is a risk that a third party or a member of the Company team may intentionally or unintentionally introduce weaknesses into the core infrastructure of the platform, which could negatively affect the platform & the Tokens, including the utility of the Tokens for obtaining Services.
5. Risks Associated with Markets for Tokens
- The Tokens are intended to be used solely within the platform, & the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Tokens. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using Tokens to the provision or receipt of Services & could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to the Tokens you own. Even if secondary trading of Tokens is facilitated by third party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new & subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or manipulation. Furthermore, to the extent that third-parties do ascribe an external exchange value to Tokens (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency), such value may be extremely volatile & diminish to zero.